Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WeirdLands hexcrawl- step 1

Whipping up a hexcrawl setting using random tools to generate a strange science-fantasy setting.

In step 1: I got a 20 by 20 hex grid ready. Generated basic terrain types using Sacred Terrains of Psychon.  I'll be using the Psychon tables over at Elfmaids and Octopi as a springboard as they defiently have the science-fantasy oddness that is satisfyingmy urges right now.

The map so far showing the general terrain types:

Nothing amazing yet but this is a step I'm gonna need.

2 comments:

  1. Im having a contest here plus hex description forms
    http://elfmaidsandoctopi.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/psychadelic-planetary-romance.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, looks like I'll have to detail one of my hexes for the contest.

      Delete